Friday, December 18, 2009

Equestrian Items

I know I have mentioned this before, but I think it warrants another mention now. Many useful items for use with or around ponygirls already exist in the equine world.

Items such as riding crops exist in the D/s realms. These things do not have to be exclusive to the ponyplay scenes.

Which brings me to my point for this week. The pony has spent a lot of money on tack. So the trainer should make an effort too.

A few themes and styles for a trainer now present themselves for classical equine trainer roles.

A western style of dress perhaps? Traditional English riding outfit? Prim and proper Victorian attire perhaps? Throughout history, horses were a popular transport method.

So why can't you include this with pony play? I do.

Let me talk this week about a popular wild western take on this - as i love this addition to my inventory - Cavalry officer.

E Watkins store offers a complete cavalry officer uniform, and if i am honest, I think it looks great, with a number of ways to wear it.

The outfit comes with several shirts, including short (with rolled up sleeves) or long sleeve and see-through variety, plus a buttoned up jacket. Perfect for the Dominant look.

The E Watkins store also offers different cap versions with attached hair, should you prefer that style, as an optional extra.

The basic cavalry uniform is a complete outfit (just supply your own boots and hair) for L$800.

It should be an item every uniform-oriented pony trainer can't be without.

It just remains now for me to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment