Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Latex Web Inc. - Black Latex Kimono

Deirdre
Alisha Ultsch introduced us to a remarkable latex lady a while back, and we became fast friends.

She’s a devoted latex lover in RL as well as a D/s lifestyle person. We hit it off immediately, and had the most remarkably thoughtful conversations I’ve had in Second Life.

I was happily surprised to run into her at POC the other day.. wearing a gorgeous Latex Web Inc. kimono!

Now she went all out and got traditional oiran hair to go with it, but that’s just how she is :)

I wasn’t going to let a wonderful occasion like that pass, so I invited her to the studio (she went “whoo...unremitting white!”) under false pretenses (“...if you have two minutes”) and we had a wonderful visit and chat, and I snapped a bunch of pictures I was pretty happy with.

She enjoyed our pose stand, was gracious and patient throughout the shoot, and even published some of the pictures in her own blog .

So I’m very happy to show you these lovely pictures of my new friend Latexladyll Galicia, and I hope you’ll enjoy them too.

lelo
After last weeks post on Darkadia it’s high time to show you one of the products that got us noticing the sim in the first place.

The latex kimono is a great mix of prim and cloth-layer parts, with 11 parts in all.

All you have to bring yourself is a skin, shape and preferable black hair.

I like the look of the big bow on the back of the obi, the shine on it is perfect.

The Geta’s are not really my taste, but they do complete the outfit in a very Japanese way.

The thing i really love are the Kanzashi, they are just such a big part of the RP going on on Darkadia.

So read the Michael Manning books, get this outfit and start enjoying the scene at Darkadia.

Name : Latex Web Inc.
Owner : Mariko Demonia
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Darkadia/138/135/30


Deirdrelelo
Quality9
8
Price8
8
Service8
8
Store9
9

No comments:

Post a Comment