Monday, July 23, 2012

Deirdre and lelo - Fifth Anniversary

Deirdre
Today is our fifth anniversary together. While we have a wedding day as well, the day we met is the one we usually remember and celebrate.

So on July 23rd 2007, I was fortunate enough to meet my loving doll.

Since then, day after day, she has shown me her astonishing devotion and patience - I know it’s inconceivable but sweet, even-tempered Deirdre has bitch days ;)

Thank you, lelo. I love you more every day.

lelo:
Sorry no kinky stuff tonight, well it might be kinky for some, for us it’s just a happy day.

5 years since some stranger asked me how she could meet kinky people in SL.

This started a nice conversation about profiles, groups and kinky places in SL, something clicked that evening, though i don’t think it was true love to start with, we still were attracted to each other from day one.

As Mistress says, our level of compatibility is amazing and over the years we built a loving relation and in our spare time managed to make this little blog project of ours.

Deirdre, love you forever.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, may you have many many more to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete