Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DeVicious - X-Mas Calendar 2

Deirdre:
Continuing our coverage of the DeVicious countdown to Christmas, we have two more outfits from the 17 (as of tonight) available at low introductory prices at the store.

Other stores are doing this, of course. Our friend and fellow blogger Lingerie Clip points to a few on her own blog, do give it a visit : http://kirstentacular.blogspot.ca/2012/12/fetish-friday-week-in-review.html

I’m wearing outfit 14, named Dream Evil, which is an awesome set of mesh pants and tops in brown, black, grunge, pink and red (worn here.)

And like other mesh tops, the alpha doesn’t fit me. We passed on other outfits that had this problem, but the simple fact is that an alpha and mesh combo is a best guess for average body sizes, and won’t fit for everyone.

The answer? I’m going to pick up clothing design templates, and learn to make my own alphas. I can’t see any other alternative.

Oh, if designers include the alpha texture in their boxes, it will save time. Every time I hit the problem, I’ll suggest it to them. I mean, I’m not that far off here.

So aside from that little complication, the outfit looks awesome. It comes with sandals, which I am not mad about on my best day, so I swapped in my favorite footwear, which starts with the letter Bax ;)

The cool mix of leather and denim on the pants and corset looks really good. I love this outfit and will love it even more very soon when it doesn’t chop off bits of me ;)

lelo:
I’m showing Out and About here aka #12, which comes in 12 colors, baby pink, black, blue, brown, cream, green, pink, purple, red, sunshine, teal and white.

As with the outfits from last week, you get a well filled folder, the catsuit comes pants and jacket layer only.

But you also get the shoes, the avatar physics (if you love bouncy body parts), a pose stand and body lights.

We were planning to feature Angelic Deception as i just love the flowery pink dress, i’m a barbie at heart and proud of it. *smiles*

Sadly we ran into the same mesh problem as with Mistresses corset, so be warned, if you, like us, don’t want to adjust your body to your dress, this might not be for you, still loving it though.

Better be quick and get these outfits, Steph is already raising the prices of the first two weeks.

Name : DeVicious
Owner : Steph Catseye
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/DeVicious/80/131/2001

Deirdrelelo
Quality88
Price99
Service88
Store77

No comments:

Post a Comment