Monday, September 29, 2008

Kayliwulf Kingdom - Latex hood (FetishDoll Skin 1.2K)

Deirdre :
I love hoods. A hooded slave is just really sexy to me. There's something about the anonymity that says "slave!" and "sex doll!"... Ahem ;)

When I first saw lelo, she was wearing this hood. Needless to say, I keep her in it a lot of the time. (We joke that our friends won't recognize her without it.)

In Second Life, a hood is a skin, which is to say, a texture applied to the body. The "3D" effect around the eyes is a very well done fake.

Oh, you see a few prim hoods like the bane isolation helmet (we may cover that sometime) but generally, I think it's tricky to get the head shape just right.



lelo:
I love wearing hoods and i wear them often; mainly this one, which is one of the older designs from Kayliwulf. I have it in 3 colors but favor the black one.

As i use the Kayliwulf skin already, there is no difference between my normal skin and the skin wearing this hood, which also means that my eyes and mouth stay as i'm used to.

This hood is one of the few i have seen in SL where the openings for the eyes and mouth aren't just openings in the texture but are given a real depth.

This care for detail is also seen around the ears, which themselves are simply black but a nice highlight around them gives the illusion of the rubber stretching over them.

The hood is the base of your look: by adding extras like prim head harnesses and gags you add variety.

I had a small issue with this mask when i first bought it : i chose the wrong skin color under the hood.

A simple call to Daphne Goodnight from Kayliwulf and the hood was exchanged no questions asked. Great customer service, as promised.


The store : Kayliwulf Kingdom
The designer : Lazarus Luan & Daphne Goodnight
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kayliwulf%20West/115/97/39


Deirdre lelo
Quality 9

8

Price -6
Service

-

9
Store 76

No comments:

Post a Comment