Monday, February 23, 2009

Kayliwulf Kingdom : Detention Slip

Deirdre:
"Mommy says I should only get into a stranger's car if they give me candy." No, no! It's just a joke, kids!

Look in the illustrated dictionary under the word "naughty" and you'll find this outfit by Kayliwulf.

And what's naughtier than one schoolgirl in a skimpy outfit? Why, two of them! Daphne came over and played twins with me.

She's such a sweetheart, I just had to hug her.. but big hair and hugs, you know. Trust me, it's really us, even though you can't tell ;)


lelo:
Detention never looked this good in my time *winks*

Lovely outfit with a super blouse, a pair of great socks and a nice version the 10" pumps.

The blouse comes with a great prim knot and some lovely cuffs and collar, making it one of the most convincing we have seen yet.

The skirt is shorter than some of my belts, but i guess that comes with the territory.

I just love the plaid texture on the skirt.

This is a fourteen piece complete outfit. The included underwear consists of a thong and an enchanted underbra, which once again shows Laz's love for breasts.

As usual the pumps come with scripting to control the bling, sexy walk and sound.

A must have for all you bimbo schoolgirls out there.

Name :
Kayliwulf Kingdom
Owner : Lazarus Luan & Daphne Goodnight
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kayliwulf%20West/115/97/39


Deirdrelelo
Quality98
Price8
7
Service9
8
Store8
7

No comments:

Post a Comment