Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Addictions : Female-Mar-Red

Deirdre
A brand new design from Addictions, as we mentioned recently.

You don't just get a skirt with this kit, I'll tell ya ;)

The hood is a skin, as they usually are, but it's a goth skin.. my tan went away and I gained some unexpected makeup with the ponytail.

The shoes are fun. Not my favorite style, but definitely in keeping with the goth theme.

The flexy skirt is really well done, and the menu to adjust it is a piece of science-fiction, letting you shrink or enlarge all the prims by 1, 5, or 10% at a click - took me a minute to adjust.

You could buy the outfit just for the latex top and hotpants, they're a classic design I've seen in RL - off the top of my head I'd say from Skin Two, but I wouldn't swear.

lelo
First time i see my Mistress in a hood, i love the look, sadly as with all skin layer hoods you lose your "own" face.

On the upside, Mistress breasts never looked this big. *winks*

The shoes look great, even if they aren't my taste, the heel is amazing, one of the most realistic looking heels i've seen to date.

Look closely when you rezz the box, it's rather fun to watch.

Finally have a good look and compare the way Mistress looks to her usual, amazing how a different skin changes your total look.

Name: Addictions
Owner: Marijane Greene
The SLURL:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Muskeg/139/85/53


Deirdre lelo
Quality 8
7
Price 9
8
Service 9
8
Store 8
7

No comments:

Post a Comment