Monday, November 30, 2009

Kayliwulf Kingdom - Black Tie Required

Deirdre:
We've been meaning to run these pics for a few weeks now, but Kayliwulf kept introducing new or seasonal outfits.

Finally Laz is taking a breather, and we can show you this excellent latex tux, called Black Tie Required.

The whole look is awesome and classy, with latex shine sprayed on, so to speak.

I love the back of the knee folds, the ruffled shirt.. the dozens of details that just make the whole thing look so authentic

As we said before, it's good to see great outfits for the men... I mean, they can't *always* be naked ;)

lelo:
Ok guys, want to impress the girls and have that James Bond look with a little latex twist?

Laz has made a great looking tux in latex, complete with walking stick, gloves and bow tie.

The great looking shoes are also part of the complete kit, and after shopping for a friend some time back i know how hard it is to get good men's shoes in SL, well hard for the men who don't want to wear high heels. *winks*

Sadly Seph's lovely shape and hair isn't included. *smiles*

So better run to KK, with luck they have a BOGO sale and you can get Saucy Jack and this one in one go.

Name : Kayliwulf Kingdom
Owner : Lazarus Luan & Daphne Goodnight
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kayliwulf%20West/115/97/39


Deirdrelelo
Quality8
8
Price8
8
Service9
8
Store8
7

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's just me, but I've always had a love/hate relationship with KK stuff. I really do love the designs that they put out. They're generally sexy and well thought-out.. sometimes even creative..

    However, they're always executed very poorly. I bought a couple of their outfits in the past and every single one of them I have regretted doing so. The textures that they use are generally ho-hum and the "shine" that they use for most of the outfits looks like they made it in Microsoft Paint using the airbrush tool.. very poorly. It looks more like white streaks then any sort of shine. Not only that, but for what their outfits are, they WAY overcharge. You can find similar and much better quality things elsewhere.

    Granted, I will say that I haven't stopped into their store in at least a year. Maybe the prices have dropped since then (though from what I've heard, they haven't).. but looking at the pics for this outfit? The quality still is horrible. I do LOVE the idea of having a latex tux.. however, wouldn't be caught dead in this one. I wouldn't even wear this one if it was free.

    ReplyDelete