Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PixelFashion and Neurolab - Russ Dress

Deirdre:
For once, we actually saw a dress in a shop :) This is the Russ Dress, a 17-part outfit by PixelFashion.

It's really two versions of a dress, one in shiny black PVC, the other in smoky transparent PVC.

Excellent reflections, quite eye-catching and realistic.

A few nice prim parts are included : upper arm straps (in small, medium and large), and matching ones for chest and behind.

The skirt has a prim part, which I applaud. It's quite good, but the best I've seen is by Drawmachine. (Seriously, Armin, license and sell that thing, it's pure genius.)

I didn't have strapped boots to do it justice, so I pulled out my old Minx.. which I still love, after all these years.

lelo:
When we were shopping for the ultimate boots, a little while back, we saw this beauty in the PixelFashion shop.

It was under a big "NEW" sign, we just love signs like that. make our job a lot easier. *smiles*

I really tried to get Mistress into the transparent skirt for our fan's but i miserably failed. *winks*

Still great looking sexy dress with a public and private version in one smart little box.

Name : :)(: PixelFashion/Neurolab
Owner : Amandine Arai
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/PixelFashion/159/152/22


Deirdrelelo
Quality8
8
Price8
8
Service8
8
Store8
8

No comments:

Post a Comment