Friday, March 5, 2010

Pony Movies

An old friend called me last night, and asked whether I knew a ponygirl who might like to appear in a SL movie.

Well, I said I could ask.

She also needed a location : a large manor, mansion or castle, with a road leading up to it.

It just so happened on my travels, I had found such a place.

I teleported there and brought her in, and while trying to see how it might work, I found myself volunteering to slip into tack for a trial run.

The director came along, and before I knew it, we were filming the scene : the star arriving by ponygirl carriage at a house, a 30-second scene.

It took almost 3 and a half hours to film.

Take after take. repeat the same path, using a different camera angle.

Sounds boring? It might. But it wasn't. Not one bit. I really enjoyed my SL acting debut even if it is a non speaking role.

The director admitted this is a pet project and may take forever before it is released, if ever, but still, I was most happy to play a part.

Naturally, there was no financial reward, this was purely to help out a friend, and to get my foot in the SL acting door. But also, I was delighted to see a venture like this.

And that the venture promoted a scene involving pony play was just something I couldn't help but get involved with.

I'll post more details when they become available.

On a different note, I have been passed a few notecards over the past few days from people putting their votes in for the pony awards.

I would like to thank all those that have, though without a venue or any solid plans, I have no idea if this will progress further.

With more interest from you, this becomes a more likely possibility, so, keep the votes coming.

Also - keep an eye out for the Femdom day as featured on this very blog : ponyboys will be racing, so, cheer them on!

Etherkye of SugarCube Productions is providing prizes and I appear on an advert for the pony event.

Look closely, and you may just spot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment