Tuesday, July 13, 2010

XTC - Libra and Gemini

Deirdre:
A summer and a winter outfit, these are Libra (the hot mini and corset combo modeled by yours truly) and Gemini (the hot motorcycle-style catsuit modeled by lelo).

Libra has some awesome gold painted designs on the corset, reminding me of classic North Beach Leather jackets. (Yes, I know it’s West Coast Leather now, but in my heart, it will always be North Beach).

And if you like the gold, you’re in luck. Along with the pants-layer plus prim miniskirt, you get a pair of skin-tight (but mod so use Appearance to edit them at need) gold leather pants.

Since lelo has such an awesome bike catsuit, I just had to show you this incredible ad for Visa Black Card :



lelo:
I’m wearing the Gemini leather catsuit here, which suits my style according to Xaviar and i’m not arguing. *smiles*

The catsuit comes with two tops one opened and one closed, Xaviar was so kind to include a leather bra to cover things up when you wear the open version.

I’m wearing the open version in the back shoot.. even forgot to wear the bra... ahh you can’t alt-zoom around.. hehe.

The pattern on the corset and the wide belt work great on the outfit, though they are close to black on black.

The pads on the shoulders remind me of a star trek uniform, just call me eight of nine. *winks*

Name : XTC Leather
Owner : Xaviar Thunders
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Burning%20Moon/42/106/38


Deirdrelelo
Quality9
9
Price8
8
Service9
8
Store9
9

No comments:

Post a Comment