Friday, August 27, 2010

Gothic Pony

I was asked what tack I would use to arrange for a pony, suitable for a gothic owner.

After some consideration, I decided on what I felt to be a rather suitable arrangement and thought I would share this with you all.

The skin is from Apex, and is the Rihanna Skin 1 variation. which is found in the KC Fashions Main-store

Hair is Solaire style in black from SW - The store name is So What, however the landmark I have is now out of date, some hunting has thus far not provided me with a location.

Harness is the Morbid Play bikini harness, with red leather texture used, as are the hooves and bridle set.

The tail is from Mesmerize Dungeon.

This is the set I would use for a gothic ponygirl if it was me choosing, though obviously, tastes may vary.

Anyway, I hope you like the gothic pony arrangement, and if you have any other ideas for a "pony style" let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

That's all this week from "Pony Makeovers", stay tuned for the next instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment