Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bax Coen Design - Ice Skates

Deirdre
Between her new leg warmers and these fun ice skates, I’m starting to think Bax is Canadian ;)

The skates are perfect for the season, and since Bax added three new colors (silver, gold, and black), we decided to share them with you.

We headed straight to Bax’s lovely outside skating rink to try the skates out... the animation is incredible fun. The only thing I’m sorry about is that I can’t snap myself and lelo skating together. If anyone figures that one out, please let me know.

The skates have a cool little detail (that lelo spotted two years ago on other Bax boots and I had completely forgotten about), which is the size stamped underneath. I’ll let you look, you’ll have a chuckle as I did.

A great bit of high-heeled footwear from Bax Coen Sports. Maybe we’ll see others.. how about tennis? ;)

lelo
Just in time for winter we bring you the Bax Coen Ice Skates.

Are ice skates fetish? I guess they are for a few, we just love all that is Bax. *winks*

For those of you owning the prestige boots, you’ll know that her menu’s are well made and easy to use, the Ice skates aren’t an exception on that.

You can select the skate AO (which is very good) or your own, the sound level of the very realistic scraping of the ice can be set.

You can select if you want invisi prims or if you are already on a V2 viewer.

There is a good fitting option, even if i didn’t need it, and you can even fix or release your ankles when using an external AO.

And looks wise? I hear you say, come on it’s a Bax boot.... *smiles*

Name : Bax Coen Design
Owner : Bax Coen
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Boots/163/125/29


Deirdrelelo
Quality9
8
Price9
9
Service9
9
Store89

No comments:

Post a Comment