Monday, February 28, 2011

Hugo's Design - Pris and Lexie 2

Deirdre
A friend and Hugo fan called to warn me Pris was “scanty”... my friends know me well, it seems.

While I can’t say it was love at first sight, the outfit *is* interesting. The trademark Hugo clothes-layer straps and buckles look great, and the center latex piece is interesting.

This outfit is not for mixing : you need to wear two tops if you want the pasties, and trying it on over a catsuit didn’t look great.

So a play outfit for bedroom or dungeon, if you like ‘em scanty. Lelo, get me my cape, sweetie, I’m cold ;)

lelo
After a short pause Erik is back with something new, but don’t get your hopes up, it's not much. *winks*

Just kidding : the little bag containing Lexie 2 is filled to the brim, 23 items in all, but they don’t cover much.

You get 3 options with Lexie 2: closed, closed with seams and open, where open would lose us our PG rating. *smiles*

I went for the seamed version and added the supplied stockings and gloves, as well as 3 layers of pasties. ((sorry no lovely hearts this time))

You get every imaginable layer with this one so you can mix and match to your hearts content.

Name : Hugo's Design
Owner : Erik Hugo
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sheer/202/130/23


Deirdrelelo
Quality8
8
Price8
7
Service8
8
Store8
8

No comments:

Post a Comment