Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Catch It - Luci

Deirdre
Lelo spotted another great outfit while I was napping (again!) and it grew on me when we examined it closer. Introducing Luci, by Catch It.

And speaking of growing on me, tattoo layer - my first : woohoo!

Luci is a detailed all-clothes layer catsuit, with lovely muted colors : black (the center part is grey), blood (which I’m modeling), blue (which I have nothing particular to say about), purple (I’m going to stop now), pink (worn by lelo), and red.

I love the high collar and the all-over covering in the tattoo layer. If you want bare hands and feet, you can wear the normal clothes layer.

While this is not the cheapest catsuit we’ve seen, workmanship has its value. A transferable version is available for gifts at the store - tis the season :)

lelo
Seems Pad has been busy with the drawing pad and she somehow got into honeycombs.

The result are these stunning looking catsuits, available in all her colors.

The patterns must have taken her ages and they turned out to have a bit of an Escher effect.

There are 5 items in the box, top and bottom in two layers and the quick change tattoo layer.

So if you want something out of the ordinary, here’s your chance.

Name : Catch It
Owner : Pad Cioc
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/UKD%20Project%20Island/192/128/2


Deirdrelelo
Quality8
8
Price8
8
Service9
8
Store9
8

No comments:

Post a Comment