Friday, May 10, 2013

SL10B Here We Come

You’ve started hearing the buzz. You know it’s under way, amazing people are already working on it as we speak, and the Web site is up: SL Community Celebration

Well, it is done; I sent in my application to volunteer as “Other: Press” this year, and so has lelo.

I had an amazing time covering SL9B, and I intend to do it again for SL10B.

A certain rubber doll asked whether this was really a fetish-related event. I said not in the least, but it’s a good point, worth sharing with our readers.

I believe that while we specialize on a certain topic, we have a level of professionalism sufficient to justify participating in a world-wide event.

We’re not mainstream, but fetish is a part of the world, as valid as any other.

So while I won’t be wearing gasmasks or capes while covering the event, I’ll hang on to my Leather Goddess tag :)

Have a great weekend,

Deirdre and lelo

No comments:

Post a Comment