Thursday, November 21, 2013

Places - Genre BDSM Expo

Another Pet tip, Genre is a clever idea: a monthly event featuring the different cultures in SL.

Floating in a cool little snowglobe skybox, vendors offer items created by various designers, in line with the month’s theme.

Prices are capped at 100L$, and items are new and exclusive to the event.

Expos start on the 15th and run for a month or so; perhaps not a lot of time for an event of that sort, but as I now say about these things, I wasn’t consulted ;)

Note givers at the entrance give info about the event, and how to participate.

Pet stocked up (I think she said she bought 10 items!), so take that as an endorsement of sorts ;)

I mentioned hat hair more than once so it’s fun to see someone implement the idea. Everyone buy one and make the designer a millionaire as I predicted, please ;)

The SLURL: http://SLURL.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/33/205/3001

No comments:

Post a Comment