Monday, October 6, 2008

Kayliwulf Kingdom, Trinity Black/Obsidian

Deirdre:
"Now go out and get yourself some big black frames
"With the glass so dark they won't even know your name
"And the choice is up to you cause they come in two classes:
"Rhinestone shades or cheap sunglasses


I just had to do that ;) I love my Trinity shades, and while it's true they're one of the less expensive items at KK, I think they look terrific.

Bling.. I'm not big on bling. Eh, it's easy enough to say "bling off" (in public channel) to stop flashing like a strobe... or, just edit the lenses (don't forget to check "Edit linked parts") and throw away the pesky script as I did.

lelo:
it's amazing to see what these simple glasses add to the look of my Mistress, you can just make out her eyes behind them and the nice little highlights on the lenses add a certain extra to the simple design. As she says: cheap sunglasses, but a real must-have.


The store name : Kayliwulf Kingdom
The owner : Lazarus Luan & Daphne Goodnight
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kayliwulf%20West/115/97/39


Deirdrelelo
Quality87
Price87
Service109
Store76

No comments:

Post a Comment