Monday, November 17, 2008

Kayliwulf Kingdom: Penny Lane

Deirdre:
"Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
"There beneath the blue suburban skies
"I sit, and meanwhile back...


Penny Lane - the latex outfit - caught my eye at my last visit at Kayliwulf, and it looks as good on lelo as the vendor pictures suggested.

I had lelo model that one, because a) I can't be hogging all the nice Kayliwulf outfits, and b) I had a hunch that her curves would show off the outfit better than my own more slender silhouette.

The texture was clearly designed to look good on bell-bottoms.. a nice change from "spray-on" skintight pants often seen in latex. And maybe bell-bottoms are the sixties reference in the name.

A nice classy look, original and fun.

lelo:
Nice little number from Kayliwulf Kingdom.

And for once almost PG, ok it would turn some heads in RL *winks*.

The top it almost transparent in all the right places, well it's a milky kind of latex they use, but it makes the top close to PG.

The rear of the top... well there really isn't one in this case, just the reflections on the milky transparent latex, all the way down to my tush.

The pants have the usual KK latex reflections, and end in some very nice bell-bottoms. i didn't like them in the 70's, but on this outfit they work.

The outfit is completed with the KK 10" platform strap pump, in the same color as the rest of the outfit, and they work well with the bell-bottoms.

The pump comes with the controls Laz has been putting in most of his new prim shoes/boots, giving you control over the sound, AO and bling.

All in all, a good addition if you want to take your love for latex into the PG parts of SL, and yes they exist *winks*

Name : Kayliwulf Kingdom
Owner : Lazarus Luan & Daphne Goodnight
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kayliwulf%20West/220/128/64



Deirdrelelo
Quality88
Price87
Service99
Store76

No comments:

Post a Comment