Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Drawmachine, Sexy Ass Jeans

Deirdre:
Jeans are not your common fetish item, although the interest is growing. Designer jeans can certainly be as tight as latex ;)

I got the lovely chaps at one of those innumerable little strip malls, and Estella Talon had matching panties, consisting pretty much of a knotted strap.. but we're not going to show that here, this is a family feature. Um.. PG-13? Whatever.

The jeans are from Drawmachine. Armin Wiefel is a terrific designer, and when I mentioned that I wanted to wear his jeans *under* my chaps, he was kind enough to make me an underwear version. I understand he now sells both versions together.

The detail is astonishing.. easily the best I've seen. Color, lines, pocket design - all terrific.

Since we're doing the bike babe thing, I wore my nice Cipher jacket again... Hi Cipher! /me waves

lelo:
I love to follow that beautiful a... ehh tush around SL, just looks wonderful in those tight jeans.



Name : The Drawmachine
Owner : Armin Wiefel
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sc%20Design/30/9/43


Deirdrelelo
Quality98
Price88
Service99
Store87

No comments:

Post a Comment