Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guest Blogger Ophelia Hax : Hugo's Design - Ilya 2

Ophelia
The first time I went to the Hugo store I was totally awed. So much exciting, elegant, and outrageously sexy latex. In fact, so much that I could not decide which one to buy. A good friend came to my rescue and gave me Ilya 2 - sexy black and lacy-translucent latex.

The box was full of variations and layers: black leggings (chaps really), stockings, garters, panties and the lacy corsage with a deep plunging neckline. And the clearly visible zipper in the middle hands out an invitation. The corsage comes in a more revealing version too, which can be mellowed with 2 strategically placed hearts.

I like the elegant and yet sexy look and the underwear interpretation of latex. The shine and the highlights are spectacular. Mistress says I look almost dominant in Ilya ... I don't know - I simply feel sexy. This feeling comes at a price though ... it may take a while until I can afford all the Hugo latex I like.

Name : Hugo's Design
Owner : Erik Hugo
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sheer/213/56/24


Ophelia
Quality9
Price7
Service-
Store8

No comments:

Post a Comment