Friday, October 1, 2010

Freebie Pony Tack

I was standing around at Susan's Capture and Trap store, minding my own business when some green text popped up and my inventory had a new entry in the RLV folder.

It turns out the dreaded Goblin that haunts Susan's store had decided to pick on me as it's next victim, and had generously given me a gift folder to wear.

Ok, so it's not like I really had a choice, but you get the idea.

The folder contained the Open Collar pony bridle and hooves - free. Also in the pack was a sound and basic emoting HUD and I have to confess, I thought it was rather nice.

Fully customizable, RLV compatible, and not unattractive once you had played with the settings a little.

And all this for free. Well, being the victim of the goblin at least.

The only thing missing from the pack was a tail.

So, if you are looking for a cheap starter tack, use RLV and don't mind being rather patient while hoping the goblin picks on you, give Susan's a visit.

Be warned though, the goblin gives out other surprises, and not all of them are pleasant - and most have nothing to do with ponyplay!

You have been warned!

(Tip - If the goblin is ignoring you, try walking over him, or saying his name a few times - that often gets his attention)

No comments:

Post a Comment