Thursday, November 11, 2010

VvB Stiletto Heels - Mistress of the Hunt and Daemonatrix

Deirdre:
I dusted off my Latex Desire Victorian Latex for this shoot to do justice to these incredible riding boots : Mistress of the Hunt, by VvB.

They’re a v3 (which is to say, new and improved to Viktoria’s latest standards) thigh high riding boot with extreme heels, platforms, and spurs.

And it may say something about me that I think “bedroom” rather than “horseback riding” when I reread this description.

Those would look absolutely striking on jodhpurs - I’ll have to break down and get a pair one day.

Definitely a pony play must. Hey, I should show them to Jaydana! ;)

lelo:
Viktoria has been at it again and she is back making platforms. *smiles*

The heels and platforms on the Daemonatrix i’m wearing, are the usual quality you expect from VvB.

This time there are no laces you can color but you can color the metal parts on these boots in quite a few, metallic, colors.

It’s a good thing i wear a tight corset most of the time or the points on the top of the boots would prevent me from sitting. Winks*

I only had to stretch the invisi prims a little bit to hide my pony calf's.

Not quite my style but i do think these boots should be in every SL demoness’s wardrobe.

Name : VvB Stiletto Heels
Owner : Viktoria Brandenburg
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Armaud/58/225/26



Deirdrelelo
Quality9
9
Price8
8
Service9
8
Store8
7

No comments:

Post a Comment