Friday, May 27, 2011

More PonyBoUnd

Following on from last week’s article about the newly discovered store, PonyBoUnd, I was talking with the owner who let slip some very interesting ideas that I thought you should all be aware of.

First is that the current initial crop of products are not yet scripted.

I do have it on good authority that this is one of the first things to be looked into changing, and updates will be made available for those as the range grows.

Second is a “pimp my tack” mix and match range.

Details are not yet confirmed, but the idea is that you have your basic tack set, and can chop and change, mix and match to create any number of combinations, styles and looks.

This is yet another reason to keep an eye on this brand. As is often the case, this is currently still in development, so may take a while before we get a full idea of just how custom you can take the tack, but it certainly has promise.

And for the record, the pony mask is still my favorite part of the full latex pony avatar. I can’t wait to see just how this one gets scripted.

Watch this space.

(Written by Jaydana Thorne)

No comments:

Post a Comment