Monday, October 8, 2012

XTC Leather - Mach 7 and DarkMatter

Deirdre:
Lelo told me the other day “We haven’t featured leather in ages.” When I got back on my chair, I agreed and we dropped by XTC.

Xav’s been busy, and we have two of his recent outfits (in case I’m being too subtle, that means more are coming!) tonight: I’m wearing Mach 7, and lelo has DarkMatter for women - yes, there’s a men’s version, as with many XTC outfits.

Mach 7 is a double outfit: a tiny bra and tiny tiny bikini panties, and some nice black pants, gloves and a white jacket.

The gloves have designs matching the pants, which I hope aren’t mystical demonic symbols that will make my monitor bleed at midnight. ;)

The jacket is a cool belted bolero; it washes out a bit in our studio, but you can see it better in Xav’s vendor pic. He takes some of the best vendor pics we see, I should note.

Visit XTC and support our favorite leather designer.

lelo:
Some leather tonight, coming from the master of leather himself, Xaviar at XTC.

I’m wearing DarkMatter here, which is a leather bra, some studded leather pants and a lovely see thru blouse.

All in the usual great leather textures we know and love from XTC, well not the blouse of course. *smiles*

You also get some matching studded gauntlets and a intricate necklace in the package, both working nicely with the outfit.

So just add a pair of nice shoes and go paint the town.. hmm.. black i guess.

Name : XTC Leather
Owner : Xaviar Thunders
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Burning%20Moon/42/106/38

Deirdrelelo
Quality9 9
Price8 8
Service9 8
Store9 8

No comments:

Post a Comment