Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SugarCube - Still at Latexia

Short post tonight, no magically wonderful fetishwear fell into our hands for review today ;)

However, wandering in Latexia Space Station (Home of the Latex Dolls!), we saw an old friend’s stall.

Etherkye Hansen's wonderful carts (note the fun snow pony one in the vendor!) are apparently official gear at Latexia.

You’ll recall that Jaydana found the steering “smooth and responsive”, so it’s good to see him still around, even in a limited capacity.

So if you want one of his carts, I'd suggest you don't wait too long; we don't know what the future holds for SugarCube.

More fetish goodness soon!

Deirdre and lelo

Name : SugarCube Productions
Owner : Etherkye Hansen
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fetish%20VooDoo/149/119/310

1 comment:

  1. Woo I'm famous!

    I am still around, IM me if you want me, I already read messages.

    We still have some other vendors as well, but Latexia have offering to host our vendor, and our vendor boxes to operate our whole system. So we do thank them for helping to keep us alive with the closure of our stable.

    Etherkye Hansen

    ReplyDelete