Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sugar - Laced Leather Pants and Kink Top

Deirdre:
I must admit I dropped the ball a little on Sugar, and I apologize to her. In October, we ran into her at Rubber Room, and started yakking.

She gave me these beautiful Lo-Rise Tied Up Leather Pants - Silver Eyelets (the full name) to look at, and I thanked her nicely, then forgot to unpack them. Silly Deirdre!

Here we are, months later, we visit her store and see all this gorgeous work she’s been doing with our old friend Fyre Furse - well, better late than never, here we are.

The top, from the Kink set, is a detailed short-sleeved leather shirt with a large cutout I’d call keyhole.. if your key is the size of a frisbee ;) There’s a tiny mini skirt in Kink, not worn here.

Detailed leather texture, sneams, snaps and straps make this top a really good match for the pants. Kink is available in black, pink and white.

The long laces really catch the eye on the pants, and the excellent folds and waist, knee and ankles make this some of the best mesh leather pants I’ve seen. I like how they go really long, but you’ll need ankle boots with these.

I used my usual long-pants trick: Bax ankle boots without the leg part, and they look made for times like this.

lelo:
We found another new designer for you and her specialty is mesh so better beware Sugar is coming. *winks*

Though the thing that caught Mistress’s eye was the leather and you should know Mistress by now - she can spot new leather a sim away.

Sugar isn’t entirely unknown as she is the partner of Fyre Furse, the kinky mind behind Hybridz.

And if you are thinking, “why don’t they work together?” keep an eye on this blog….

Ohh for you Lucky Chair lovers, the store has a long, long line of lucky chairs, happy sitting… *smiles*

Name : Sugar Mesh Apparel
Owner : Sugar Falta
The SLURL : http://SLURL.com/secondlife/THE%20DARK%20MUSE/192/27/24

Deirdrelelo
Quality98
Price88
Service8-
Store77

No comments:

Post a Comment