Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DeVicious - Big City Girl and Memories

Deirdre:
We stopped by DeVicious again, just to see that gorgeous board fill up.

The visual impact is a lot stronger than simply thinking, hm, 17 outfits at 99L$ or free. Not that the words don’t have a lot of impact by themselves, but you know what I mean.

I was impressed at how many of the outfits are free. 99L$ or 69L$ won’t break the bank, but free is pretty darn awesome.

Tonight, I’m wearing Big City Girl, an ultra-fashionable capri pants and bolero jacket combo.

It was love at first sight, and the red just jumped out at me so I’m not showing you the other nine colors. The clever HUDs (two of them!) let you change the jacket, belt and pants color independently.

Included in the box are the excellent spiky Glow booties (we showed them to you in April), but I knew my Bax ankle boots would look awesome with this outfit, so voila.

Tell your friends to go, pick up everything, and tell their friends. The best Christmas gift you can give them is what we give you every day - good information ;)

lelo:
On the 12th day of Christmas my good friend Steph made for me 20 lovely mesh dresses… *smiles*

Christmas is drawing nearer and nearer and the board keeps filling up with lovely little gems like the Memories dress i’m wearing here.

As before the dress comes in 5 sizes and 3 versions; default, shiny and leather. I’m wearing the leather version here, in a Large, i am a big boned girl. *winks*

The Vega boots come in black and white and 3 sizes, so they should fit most.

Keep an eye on Devicious, that calendar is filling up nicely and with prices ranging from 0 to 99L$, it’s always worth the tip, even if it’s only to see all the people go by.

Name : DeVicious
Owner : Steph Catseye
The SLURL : http://slurl.com/secondlife/DeVicious/80/131/2001
 
Deirdrelelo
Quality9 8
Price9 9
Service8 8
Store8 7

No comments:

Post a Comment