Monday, November 24, 2008

Kayliwulf Kingdom : Red Dragon

Deirdre:
One thing I love about Kayliwulf is how *rich* the colors are. This Red Dragon outfit is straight off a fire engine, and makes the shine really stand out. I feel like I should still have the new car smell ;)

As this little red dress leaves a lot of skin bare, I decided to accessorize a bit for a change and add a few items from other designers, as we do in real Second Life.

The jacket is from Cipher, and is similar to the one I reviewed in black. I thought the white would look awesome, and what do you know? I was right!

The collar is from Sweetest Sin, and since I was going white here, I bought a second one and made it white with a leather texture I stole, chopped up, lightened, and generally tortured in Photoshop until it looked good, then uploaded, applied, stretched.. if that leather isn't distressed, then it was meant to be kinky.

Great lacing on the boots, dress and gloves, great prim heels.. this dragon is the starting point of great outfits!


lelo:
If you have a good look at Red Dragon you might recognize Yin Yang in it, which we reviewed a while back.

This shows how combining different colors can make a whole new outfit, and Laz is a master at that game.

Here you can see how with some little extras, you can change a good outfit to a great outfit.

You can find the jacket at Cipher:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/MoonCat%20Izumo/118/165/26

And the collar at Sweetest Sin:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sweetest%20Sin/193/192/24

Now don't you all go getting this outfit, one gorgeous woman wearing this is more than enough for me *winks*

Name : Kayliwulf Kingdom
Owner : Lazarus Luan & Daphne Goodnight
The SLURL :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kayliwulf%20West/220/128/64


Deirdrelelo
Quality88
Price87
Service99
Store76

No comments:

Post a Comment